January 11, 2014

藍華柳 - Zodiac Pain

Lyrics & Music: yet unknown (I'll add it next week, when my CD arrives)
Translation & transcription: Ariane
Note: It's done by ear, I'll correct it next week, when my CD arrives. English part is original


KANJI *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆-:

No one is stepped 生まれては死んでゆくLIFE
The pain continues
そこに運命なんて
For myself former
感じないつもりがDIVE
It’s the same as me
希望が消えそう
The sun give it
星が巡るように体も
Light is painful
誰かに繋がる
Chain of curse
僕が見れば君はワンダーランド
Star is scared
幸せな方さ!

Until I die
一体幾人通り過ぎたの
僕が死んだら誰が背負うの

My sterious story Related to the zodiac
The pain is give to the Person the ground

zodiac pain
傷を隠しきれない 遠い過去から
zodiac pain
続く輪廻の痛み 体も巡る


ROMAJI *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆-:


No one is stepped umarete wa shindeyuku LIFE
The pain continues soko ni unmei nante
For myself former kanjinai tsumori ga DIVE
It's the same as me kibou ga kiesou
The sun give it hoshi ga meguru you ni karada mo
Light is painful dareka ni tsunagaru
Chain of curse boku ga mireba kimi wa wonderland
Star is scared shiawasena hou sa!

Until I die ittai ikutari toori sugita no
Boku ga shindara dare ga seou no

My sterious story Related to the zodiac
The pain is give to thePerson the ground

zodiac pain kizu wo kakushikirenai tooi kako kara
zodiac pain tsudzuku rinne no itami karada wo meguru

ENGLISH *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆-:

No one is stepped, LIFE in (repeatedly) being born and coming to death
The pain continues, there's my fate
For myself former, I DIVE into not feeling anything
It's the same as me, my hope seems to disappear
The sun give it, and my body, which goes around like stars
Light is painful, it leads to somebody
Chain of curse, you're my wonderland as I look at you
Star is scared, it's a happiness!

Until I die, I have passed several people on Earth
If I die, who will carry my death on his back?

Mysterious story Related to the zodiac
The pain is give to the Person the ground*

zodiac pain, I can't hide the wounds from distant past
zodiac pain, pain of the continuous samsara**, where body goes and returns


* I think it goes like
“Mysterious story related to the zodiac
The pain is given to the people on the ground”
** endless cycle of death and rebirth

POLSKI *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆-:

Nikt nie jest zdeptany, ŻYCIE, w którym (wielokrotnie) rodzę się i umieram
Ból trwa, w nim jest mój los
Dla przeszłego mnie, SKACZĘ w postanowienie nie czucia niczego
To jest takie samo jak ja, moja nadzieja zdaje się znikać
Daje ją słońce i moje ciało, które krąży jak gwiazdy
Światło jest bolesne, prowadzi do kogoś
Łańcuch przekleństwa, jesteś moją krainą czarów, gdy na Ciebie patrzę
Gwiazdy są przerażone, to szczęście!

Dokąd nie umrę, mijałem kilku ludzi na Ziemi
Jeśli umrę, kto weźmie na swoje barki moją śmierć?

Tajemnicza historia Związana z zodiakiem
Ból jest dany osobie na ziemi*

Zodiakalny ból, nie mogę schować ran z odległej przeszłości
Zodiakalny ból, ból wynikający z nieustającej samsary**, gdzie moje ciało odchodzi i wraca



* To chyba tak powinno wyglądać, aczkolwiek nie wiem... poziom mojego Engrisha oceniam na średniozaawansowany f(^^')
** nieskończony cykl śmierci i odrodzenia

No comments:

Post a Comment